Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photo Pendants



I posted a while back about the glass pendants that I started making just before Christmas. I mentioned in that post that I planned to put photos behind the glass and that I would give an update when I did. Well, I have been making the photo pendants for a while now and have literally been blown away by the response that I've gotten with them. I think I've easily made 30 pendants in the last three weeks...easily. And these were all local, word-of-mouth, orders that I've just gotten via e-mail. Anyway, I LOVE making them...I love seeing all the sweet little faces that I get to put behind glass. If anyone's interested, they're just $10 in my Etsy store.

3 comments:

  1. I love your red shirt. Way to go with the orders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO need one of those with my kids faces on it. Let me take a picture first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ab, it's actually not me. A photography studio, Calotype Photography, is offering them to their customers and that's the owner in the photo. :)

    Jules, I would LOVE to make one with your sweet little faces. Just send me a picture that you like and I can make it black and white or sepia (if you want) and I can even black out the background if you want me to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete